LaRissa D. Hollingsworth joined Drew Cooper & Anding in 2016. Ms. Hollingsworth earned her undergraduate degree from Michigan State University Honors College and her law degree from Wayne State University Law School in 2003. Her practice areas include general civil litigation, commercial and business litigation and criminal defense.
Ms. Hollingsworth is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Western and Eastern Districts of Michigan, and the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Ms. Hollingsworth is a member of a number of professional associations and has served on various community boards and committees.
- 2008 and 2009 SuperLawyer Rising Star
- 2006 Treasure of Detroit Award
- 2006 Grand Rapids Giants-Floyd Skinner Award
- 2004 Lawyer's Weekly, USA “Lawyers of the Year”
- May 2005 Grand Rapids Magazine
- June 2005 Essence Magazine